http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

please help with a 11 year old sleepover party

April 15 2003 at 9:48 PM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
  (Login perish34)
from IP address 204.42.18.179

i really need help findig some ideas on sleepover games if you know some please help

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login perish34)

hey

No score for this post
April 15 2003, 9:50 PM 

i can help just play truth or dare the hole night

(no login)

12 Year Old Girl B-day Party

No score for this post
April 16 2003, 10:53 AM 

Hi, just checking some ideas and saw your posting. I actually found a Great Idea. The Movie Theatre in Ohio have Birthday Parties. A Total of 10 kids, Dairy Queen Cake, Sheet Pizza, Party Packs for all 10 kids (popcorn, snack, drink) a tour of the theatre and how the film works and of course the movie of your choice. Total cost $120.00. Hey, stop and think about it - not a bad deal at all. I didn't have to order the cake, the food, or worry about the clean-up. Just a little bonus too, my nail technician is coming over later that evening to do manicures and painting of the the girls nails. Remember, we are women..... Good Luck..

(Login perish34)

thankyou

No score for this post
April 16 2003, 1:16 PM 

thankyou for giveing me those ideas but i don't think my mom will let me go to ohio 4 my birthday thaks any way

Current Topic - please help with a 11 year old sleepover party
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party