http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Teen Pool Party Ideas

May 13 2003 at 9:24 PM
No score for this post
Larissa W  (no login)
from IP address 209.5.179.37

I'm having a going away party for my dance group. Everyone is about 16 years old, and I need some help in regards of what to do other than the obvious swimming.

It is an outdoor heated pool, and there is some space for activities in the yard. I would like to keep the party in the backyard (atleast out of the house), so ideas for set up, activities, food, and decoration would be GREATLY appreciated.

I want this to be the best party ever!

Thanks

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kylie Ferguson
(no login)

Re

No score for this post
May 17 2003, 7:49 PM 

You sould do some things like hula hoop contests and karyoke hope u have a great party

Lizzy
(no login)

Re: Teen Pool Party Ideas

No score for this post
August 29 2003, 12:33 PM 

Aww no fair.
I love swimming and would kill for a pool party.
Hope you have fun whatever you do :D

Nikki
(no login)

Re: Teen Pool Party Ideas

No score for this post
June 14 2004, 1:31 PM 

I have a heated pool and everything also and i had stuff like hoolahoop contests at my party but alot of ppl didnt get into them so my advice is have some back up things to do like "who can eat the most pizza" contests but i think ur freinds would rather just hang out...so just play good music and maybe set up a volleyball net or something...hope your party is great..

Current Topic - Teen Pool Party Ideas
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party