http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Help! I need ideas for a cool 12 year old party!!! Thanx

May 18 2003 at 1:50 PM
No score for this post
Joanna  (no login)
from IP address 151.201.218.117

Hey, thanx 4 clickin on this!

OK, here's the deal: I am turning 12 in about a month. I despretely need ideas. I can't have it at home cuz I'm inviting about 25 people (all girls). I'm probly gonna have it at the skating rink, but I'm not sure. I'd love any other ideas you've got for places to have it. I also need ideas for food and games to play. Thanx sooooo much 4 any advice you have!!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Joanna
(no login)

Re: Help! I need ideas for a cool 12 year old party!!! Thanx

No score for this post
May 18 2003, 2:34 PM 

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Login LilDicky420)

this might help ya

No score for this post
May 19 2003, 3:10 PM 

hey, like you i am having a little trouble figuring out what to do for my b-day party. A good idea might be to rent out the swimming pool. its not very expensive at all. ask a few of your friends what kind of soda they like and just kinda get a few of those. for food pizza is always a good idea. Then you can do something fun like marshmellows. Always get a few kinds of chips and a few kinds of dips. there is a realy cool game you can play. well its not that great but its kinda fun. before you let everyone crack into the soda right before you guys eat you can throw the pop cans in the pool and make everyone dive in for them. i did that at my birthday party last year. and since you are having quite a few ppl you can play the watermelon baby game. What you do is divide everyone into two teams. go to the deep end and make each team stand on opposite ends then you have one person stand on the diving board, cover a watermelon in baby oil then drop it to the bottom. after it has sunk all the way to the bottom, you yell go and everyone dives in after it they have to try to get it over to the others teams gutter first. that team of course wins and gets to eat the watermelon (and if you're nice the other team might get a few seeds too lol)you might wanna bring a stereo and a few balls so people can listen to music and play with the balls in the water. well i hope that helped you out some.

~Signed,
Lexi

joanna
(no login)

Re: this might help ya

No score for this post
May 29 2003, 5:57 PM 

help help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joanna
(no login)

Re: Re: this might help ya

No score for this post
May 29 2003, 5:58 PM 

thanx 4 the idea, but i dont really wanna have a pool party. any other ideas would be gr8 tho! :)

(no login)

FUN FUN AND FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No score for this post
September 9 2003, 7:19 PM 

I know what you feel like so i think that for my b-day i wan't a dance party you can rent a dance floor and a dj you can invite as many people that you wan't.I hope you like my idea....

P.S HOPE YOU HAVE FUN

Kelsey
(no login)

Game ideas

No score for this post
November 15 2005, 1:44 PM 

Hey! I'm in the same situation as you, except my birthday isn't for 4 months.. anyway. I have a game that you might like to play. A game that EVERYONE is bound to like, is called "Dress-Up." You need a huge bar of chocolate, a pair of chopsticks for every player, a big hat, a big scarf and big gloves, also a dice. The dice goes around the circle and people roll it. If someone rolls a six, they put on the big hat, scarf and gloves. Then, they must open the chocolate bar with their chopsticks and eat as much as they can. The dice continues around the circle until someone else rolls a six, then that person does the same thing.

Katie
(no login)

birthday crisis!!

No score for this post
January 7 2006, 7:56 AM 

I have the same problem only worse...MINES IN 10 DAYS!!! Please anybody HELP!!! I am turning 12 and I want to have a fun birthday! Suggestions ANYBODY please please please!!! Ok well, thank you so much if you have any ideas!

Current Topic - Help! I need ideas for a cool 12 year old party!!! Thanx
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party