http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Need 30th birthday ideas...help!

May 22 2003 at 1:46 PM
No score for this post
Adriana  (no login)
from IP address 216.199.122.62

My boyfriend turns 30 in August and all his friends live all over the States. They're all married and it would be almost impossible to get them all together for his birthday. His family lives here in Florida and he's assuming that like the years before, no one will do anything for his birthday. This year he has "me" so I want to do something really special...this is the big 30! Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do for him? Anything at all would be extremely helpful...Thanks!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
j. gatt
(no login)

Re: Need 30th birthday ideas...help!

No score for this post
May 23 2003, 5:59 PM 

how about an "over the hill party" with a black and white color scheme and his name on a RIP headstone -or - a theme realting to one of his interests like golf, baseball, nascar, etc. No matter how old you are a luau, fiesta, or safari is always fun and easy to decorate for ( the cheesiness of the hula or pinata - just makes it more fun). Good luck!!!!!!!

let me know if i can help or what theme you decide to go with.

Melissa
(no login)

30th BDAY PARTY

No score for this post
July 12 2004, 8:44 PM 

I threw a 30th Bday party for my bestfriend last June. A lot of the guests were out of town. I sent out a mailing that asked them all to write a letter about a fun memory with the person and send pictures. I put together a scrapbook and presented it to her at her party.

As far as her party I did a hawaiian Luau. It was a fun. I made a volcano cake, we did the limbo and did karaoke. It was a lot of fun.

Another thing my friend did for my 30th party was had all my friends bring 30 of something for my gifts. I got 30 apples, quarters, candy, candy bars,$30 dollars, $30 dollar gift card and a lot more. It was nice for people who were not able to come to the party still sent 30 gifts.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Melissa

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party