http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Social Inept 16 year old male needs help...

May 26 2003 at 5:53 PM
No score for this post
Michael  (no login)
from IP address 64.12.97.9

Im having a party (at a church, 10-20 people), and have no clue what to do. Im a terrible dancer and suck at organized sports.

If there is anyone who knows what i should do to keep all these people occupied, and entertained, WRITE!

This is my good-bye party, i want people to remember me well and everyone to enjoy themselves.

BUt again, Im socially inept. And my friends are a fairly chaotic but uncreative bunch.

Thank you, if you help me you're a wonderful person.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Social Inept 16 year old male needs help...

No score for this post
May 26 2003, 8:05 PM 

Scavenger Hunt

Open Sports (basketball, video games, volley ball)

Pizza and soda

Games for prizes (limbo, video games, horse, etc.)

Michael
(no login)

Thanks...

No score for this post
May 27 2003, 8:58 AM 

you are a wonderful person. May blessings rain upon you.

Tee
(no login)

Re: Social Inept 16 year old male needs help...

No score for this post
June 6 2003, 7:38 AM 

How about a cook out and just let people listen to music eat and enjoy. Maybe play a few games.

fairfaxmom
(no login)

Socially Inept 16 year old male needs help...

No score for this post
June 22 2003, 7:47 PM 

I'm no good at dancing, either, but I noticed that when people have line-dances at a party, it's a lot easier for me. I don't have to impress a partner. Everybody tries to repeat the same few steps all throughout the song. (Examples: Achey-Breaky Heart; the Latino "contra" dance) Maybe have two or three of these line dances throughout the party, and just have some good music in the background the rest of the time.

If it's your good-bye party, it might be a good idea to pass around an address book (even a cheap-o one from the dollar store) so the people can all enter their names/addresses/phone numbers. That is, if you think you will be keeping in touch with them!

Good luck and don't worry. Everybody I know hates to remember their high school years. It's a tough time. Things WILL get better.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party