http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Boy/Girl bday party 11-12 yr olds about 18 or so people invited

May 29 2003 at 8:27 PM
No score for this post
Hannah  (Login wild_child_715)
from IP address 63.245.178.61

Hey, I am haveing a boy/girl bday party. I was wundering wat the boys mite like to do. as games, snacks, ect. i am a girl and just about clueless! Im turning 12. and most of my classmates will be turning 13 in next skewl year. Im 2nd younges in the class. any who, wat would be some fuuunnn outdoor games and ect. that we could do that boys AND girls would enjoy?!?!?! PLEASE HELP!

:)wild_child:)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
beth
(no login)

you could...

No score for this post
June 1 2003, 7:36 AM 

have a water fight, borrow a net from some1 and play volley ball, truth or dare is usually gd too. the kids games that u cn bye from most super markets are gd to. y not try this cricket game every1 stands in a circle around 1 person who has a cricket bat throw a ball at the person and they have 2 stop it hittin them (below the knee) usin the bat they r not alllowed 2 move htere feet. this can b fun and has no limit on numbers. have fun and let peeps do wot they wanna. it will b fine hope this helps

Hannah
(no login)

Thanks

No score for this post
June 6 2003, 12:34 PM 

Thanks! I just might try that!!

Ellen
(no login)

Games

No score for this post
June 11 2003, 6:19 PM 

These games might help. Divide the group into two teams. Make up cards with words on them(blink,fire,clap,bed) (one for each player). Halve the cards and place five spaces in front of each team. Each player has to take in turns to go out the front and give their team a clue without saying the word ie (something you do when you have sand in your eye, something you sleep in). The team to complete first is the winner. Alternatively it can be that each team gets a point if they guess before the other team playing two players at a time. Alternatively you can mime the words and choose words like cow, emu, giraffe, elephant, yo yo, television. Also play movie trivia - make up cards with movie questions on them like what is the name of Harry Potter's red headed friend? Who ever gets the question right gets the card. The person with the most cards wins. Present game - Make up presents and put them on a table. One person starts, chooses a present and opens it. If any of the other guest like the present they say "Question please?" the person holding the question must ask a question. If the person gets the question right then they get the present. Take it in turns to choose a present if you do not have one. At the end of the game everyone should have a present. Get into two teams. Line up and using toothpicks (one for each person) and a lifesaver (round lollie with a hole in the middle) pass the lifesaver using only the toothpick between you teeth. Another similar game is to pass an orange using your chin and neck. I hope these games might help or perhaps you can modify them to suit your party!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party