http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

13th bday party in the beginning of february

May 30 2003 at 1:26 PM
No score for this post
JeSsiCa  (Login pinkpanther2491)
from IP address 24.98.40.170

i need ideas for a 13th bday party in the middle of february that will spice up the winter blahs. it will need to be suitable for atlanta, georgia weather and for ages 12-16.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
beth
(no login)

some things 2 think about

No score for this post
June 1 2003, 5:23 AM 

i have no idea wot the weather is like there i am currently lookin for ideas for my own party, wot about a sleep over if it is all girls and u could give each ova makeovers then go out shoppin or sumin but u r not allowed 2 look in a mirror b4 u go out. if u r havin boys aswell play things like truth or dare, or hire a hall and turn it into a sort of beach sand on the fall paddlin pools have a hawian theme that will blow away the winter blues, make sure the hall doesn't mind sand and stuff first!!! have drinks like punch and ice lollies, hope this helps!

fairfaxmom
(no login)

13th bday party in the beginning of Feb.

No score for this post
June 22 2003, 7:13 PM 

I agree with the Hawaiian-tropical theme. You can get all the tropical party goods half-off at the end of summer (maybe even sooner). Give everybody a plastic lei, or a flower garland. Get some of those plastic serving dishes shaped like palm trees or fish or whatever. You might serve fruit salad or fruit kabobs in a cut-open pineapple.

If it's your 13th birthday on the 13th--that makes it your "golden" birthday. You could make gold your theme if that's the case.

But you could still use the gold theme to emphasize you are changing from childhood to teen years; make it a big deal, ask guests to bring baby photos and try to guess who is who; have a trivia question game about the biggest events of the last 13 years; maybe play up the fact that 13 is a prime number and you're in the prime of your life. (OK maybe that's too silly.)

Always fun at a birthday party is a Polaroid camera or a digital, if you have one.

You are smart to think about this early. Good Luck and have fun! I remember my 13th birthday party -- vaguely -- it was xxx years ago. :)

Kathy
(no login)

13th birthday

No score for this post
January 11 2004, 11:53 AM 

My daughters birthday is on Valentine's Day. I know my daughters favorite is monkey and her favorite color light blue. I could not find it anywhere in search. Is it possible you could help me to find it or any idea for her birthday?
thank you, kathy

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party