http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

18th Birthday Ideas?

June 11 2003 at 8:25 PM
No score for this post
Sissy  (Login Firebird_chick)
from IP address 172.164.186.40

Hey everyone.
Could anyone help me here? My 18th birthday is in November and I need some good ideas on what to do. I wanted to go snowboarding but found out it was too expensive. Let me know if you have an idea. PLEASE HELP ME!!! Thanx

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
lolli pop
(no login)

hotel

No score for this post
June 12 2003, 6:10 AM 

rent a hotel room 4 u n yer friends n go swimming n stuff at their indoor pool, order pizza, play truth or dare, run through the halls screaming at 3 n d morning n wake evry1 n the hotel up, etc.

Nicole
(no login)

Hey there maybe u'l like this idea

No score for this post
June 13 2003, 8:04 PM 

Hey I'm in a similar situation as u are. My 17th birthday is in July. I was lookign through a lot of the ideas that are on this and other sites like it and i really like the idea of a scavenger hunt in the mall. Split ur friends up into groups of about four or five and give them a list of things to find and like five dollars and see who can find the most items on ur list and who can buy the most with the money they are given (make sure they have the receipts). Then tell them to dispurse until a certain time and give prizwes out to those who win! I hope I helped!

Sandon
(no login)

Re: 18th Birthday Ideas?

No score for this post
October 19 2003, 8:02 PM 

OMG!!! You're gonna turn 18 AND in NOVEMBER!!! I turn 18 in November too!!! Weirdness. Where do you live? what's your name? Email me!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party