http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

help me and hurry

June 20 2003 at 11:05 PM
No score for this post
sissy  (no login)
from IP address 67.119.184.218

12 year old girls party. first boy girl party. help me with some ideas for games and dancing music

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jessica
(Login Jessicag2b13)

Re: help me and hurry

No score for this post
June 20 2003, 11:37 PM 

try having makovers on the boys

sissy
(no login)

now thats funny

No score for this post
June 20 2003, 11:48 PM 

thats a great idea but i did that on a boy befor and he got soooooooooooooooooo mad at me he isnt my friend any more

marissa
(no login)

No score for this post
June 21 2003, 11:07 AM 

girls do the dancing and the boys are the judges they judge you and your friends. and pick the best one.
then have slow songs and dance with the boys.or you can have the boys dance and you and your friends are the judges

~hope i helped~
~write me back on
how i did~

sissy
(no login)

nice

No score for this post
June 21 2003, 11:34 AM 

marissa, great idea. i might just use that idea but some of my friends wont like that. sucks for them. cool. i could use more friends like you.you have great ideas if we new eachother u could help me plan my party

Carrie
(no login)

Ideas

No score for this post
June 22 2003, 8:16 AM 

You could just pop in some popular dance music and put out snacks and let whoever wants to dance dance. No pressure on anyone. Maybe you could have a limbo contest. Pop in a scary movie afterward and have popcorn.

sissy
(no login)

thanx

No score for this post
June 29 2003, 2:18 PM 

you guys have been giving me some great ideas but i forgot to say that i'm not allowed to have this party at my house i must have it somewhereelse and it cany be a riends house or any where excpensive

Current Topic - help me and hurry
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party