http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

my 16th birthday party.....need ideas

June 26 2003 at 7:43 PM
No score for this post
  (no login)
from IP address 66.244.84.49

my party is a pretty long way off but i figured that ide start planning now...its dec. 22....im going to be 16 so i want it to be special
i was thinking about having a dance and invite people from school but that wouldnt really focuse on me being 16...
what do u guys think..should i stick to the dance idea (only)? or have a dance and then a seperate party or just something simple like cake and ice cream at my house with just a few friends?
need ideas, plz!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Michy
(no login)

No score for this post
June 29 2003, 8:35 AM 

i know what you're going through, because mine is august 25 and i'm having the same problem...

first, make sure you invite your closest friends and then other friends who you want to be there. ask for their schedules and work around it. Set a length for the party and make sure you have room for the cars of all those that might be driving. now for something to do...

since mine is in the summer, i'm just going to do a water balloon fight, some music, maybe spin-the-bottle, present opening, and cake.

some of those ideas might work for you. the dance is a good idea, but do you have enough people? and is the ratio of boys to girls equal? definately do the cake and present opening, because, hey, it's your birthday. make sure you have enough cake. get 2 if need be, but don't separate the party from the dance, or you'll end up hurting some people's feelings. the dance will keep everyone occupied. just make sure you have a bunch of different mixes or hire a dj. and decide how you want them to dress- casual or dressy.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - my 16th birthday party.....need ideas
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party