http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

~*14TH B-DAY IDEAS!!!*~

June 29 2003 at 2:12 PM
No score for this post
?CouRt?  (no login)
from IP address 68.117.43.175

OK-my 14th b-day is coming up and i want it to kick ass. its gonna be boy/girl, but my parents will be there (ehh) i need some really cool ideas!! HELP!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
allie
(no login)

Re: ~*14TH B-DAY IDEAS!!!*~

No score for this post
June 30 2003, 5:16 AM 

it depends. will your parents be breathing down your neck hte whole time>?

jenna
(no login)

Re: ~*14TH B-DAY IDEAS!!!*~

No score for this post
June 30 2003, 7:27 AM 

try to make a deal with your parents, so that they can be there, but say the party is outside, ask them to stay inside most of the time. That way they will be there if they are needed for anything, but they arent actually at the party

Kylee
(no login)

Well.

No score for this post
July 18 2003, 9:36 PM 

Well. 4 my party even tho I am turnin eleven I hav a good idea see my older sis ( u may hav a bro or sis or none) and her husband she is 21 and he is 25 r shaperoning. find a cool relative that can relate to kidsor 1 of ur friends older responsible siblings and ther bf or gf then u have ur shaperones if approved by ur 'rents.

(no login)

No score for this post
May 30 2004, 11:56 PM 

Well instead of havin your parents there y dont u hire a body gard? or sumtin? or it could just be a big guy you know, have a list of people comin and he only lets them in...no gatechrashes and ure parents wont hav to worrie
hav a really kool disco

Current Topic - ~*14TH B-DAY IDEAS!!!*~
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party