http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

leaving party, need help, a good send off!!!

July 3 2003 at 9:43 AM
No score for this post
Nix  (Login i-nv-u-4-u-r-a-qt)
from IP address 195.173.248.93

i am leaving soon, and i want to have my frineds round for a party!!!
i was thinking a disco, but i decided against the idea, because every one has a disco!
i would really like to have a party with a difference, that could just make my time here never be forgotten!
so if you could maybe help with some party ideas, and games, i would be eternally grateful.
thank you so much for your help!
Nix
P.S. i am 13 years old (nothing to young, please)
thank you so much!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: leaving party, need help, a good send off!!!

No score for this post
July 3 2003, 9:59 AM 

how about a club party. SOmewhat like a disco party, but without the 70's. Just play whatever kind of music you into, rent a strobe light, and maybe even a karoke machine. Even without a karoke machine, you can still do karoke. Just get a couple of people and sing ur hearts out. DANce, have alot of food. ANd remeber to have fun

Nix
(Login i-nv-u-4-u-r-a-qt)

Re: Re: leaving party, need help, a good send off!!!

No score for this post
July 3 2003, 10:06 AM 

thanks, it is a good idea, but i have had a party like that a couple of times b4, and it seems to me that every one always ends up going off alone or in groups in a corner chatting and not enjoying it as much as they could, if you could (or any one else) help me think of a few games or another idea that would keep all the ppl involved, that would be great!!!
thank you!
nix
p.s. can u think of an unusual party?

Angie
(no login)

Fiesta

No score for this post
July 3 2003, 6:32 PM 

You can have a fiesta. If you parents don't mind cooking some you can have ground beef, chicken, and maybe some beans to have a taco/buritto buffett. Then have chips and salsa. Play some Rickie Martin music, or other upbeat mexican music.

Angie

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party