http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

i need help with 11 year old luau

July 6 2003 at 8:10 AM
No score for this post
marrissa  (no login)
from IP address 24.88.141.103

hi,
i really need help with my bday party on july 12-13. its a sleepover so its only gurls. there is 8 of us includin me i really need help with games and food. thanx,
MaRrIsSa

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Rob
(Login robbino5)

Re: i need help with 11 year old luau

No score for this post
July 6 2003, 9:19 AM 

Get some movies and for food i reccomend pizza!

marrissa
(no login)

sorry

No score for this post
July 6 2003, 5:56 PM 

i 4got 2 say, its a luau!!

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: sorry

No score for this post
July 8 2003, 8:18 AM 

It s my 11th Birthday party too and Im having a luau also and I have a pool and wut IM doing is that Im having a luau swim sleepover party and we r going 2 watch a movie swim and stuff like that!

(no login)

Ideas

No score for this post
July 7 2003, 4:20 PM 

Hello, have fake palm trees hanging, get a blow up palm tree for decorations. Get a grass skirt for the edges of the tables, buckets of sand filled with shells on the top. Tiki lights and cnadles, hawaiian table cloth, plates, napkins, cups, lays for everyone to wear, hawaiian flowers for a pretty center piece. You can play limbo normal, limbo with partners and their ankles are tied together, or limbo with coconuts under your chins, hoola hoop contest, hoola dance contest, walking with a coconut around an obstacle coarse. You can buy those paper umbrellas and put them in your drinks. You could serve non alcoholic pina colodas and strawberry daquiries. Have hawaiian types of food. Also have everyone dress in hawaiian outfits. You could also have a blow up swimming pool filled with sand, sea shells, and a fake palm tree for your presents and you could also take pictures with each of your friends coming in front of the the tree. Have fun, JEssica

(no login)

Lilo & Stitch Luau

No score for this post
July 8 2003, 6:24 AM 

My husband and I had a Luau for our daughter's third birthday. We went to the Oriental Traders and purchased blow up palm trees, leis, grass skirts, Paper fish, felt animal party hats, pinapple cups and even all the games for the kids. Potato saks, Tic Tac Toe, limbo stick and more. It was a great company to deal with. We also ordered real leis for all the adults off a Hawaiian web site. They shipped them in two days and they were beautiful. We played Lilo and stich songs from the movie and as a gift to the children we gave away the Lilo and Stitch CD. It was a great time and the kids loved it.

marrissa
(no login)

thanx

No score for this post
July 8 2003, 5:32 PM 

thanx everyone for your ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(no login)

I would do this!

No score for this post
August 31 2003, 8:02 PM 

If I we're you I'd, have some good movies they would like, I would make a Haunted house, I would have a sleep-over recordto beat, I'd listen to good music, and if you follow behinde my steps, you should be able to figure out the rest, ohe, heres one more tip, do each-others nails, and hair, HAVE A GOOD PARTY!!!!!

Current Topic - i need help with 11 year old luau
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party