http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Coed summer party HELP in 4 days

July 6 2003 at 12:32 PM
No score for this post
Frank  (Login robbino5)
from IP address 68.80.182.32

I have a summer party coming up and we are having a dance party in the basemnet. But all i have is the music to play. Could you help me think of some games to play and some kind of food. Also this is guys and girls coming and want it to be the best ever.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Lasianaga
(no login)

YOU ARE A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

No score for this post
March 31 2004, 8:55 AM 

Who has a party in their basement? You should definately get some help. You are a loser. No help from me. SORRY. I hope that your party works...not!

lala
(no login)

loser power

No score for this post
May 4 2004, 7:20 PM 

You can'tcall nobody a loser but i guess u don'tno that. u probablyarenotoldenough 2 understand ok. so before u saysomething else. here is some advice from someone smarter wiser and politer. Have ur little party in the basement thats a really good idea. Just don't have a dancing party. Have music and couches and hangout and a table to play spend the bottle. Just if people want to dance let them dance. You should not dance unless a boy ask you to dance. GOOD LUCK! HOPE IT WORKS OUT!

PS: DON'T FORGET LOOK CUTE!

lala
(no login)

loser power

No score for this post
May 4 2004, 7:20 PM 

You can'tcall nobody a loser but i guess u don'tno that. u probablyarenotoldenough 2 understand ok. so before u saysomething else. here is some advice from someone smarter wiser and politer. Have ur little party in the basement thats a really good idea. Just don't have a dancing party. Have music and couches and hangout and a table to play spend the bottle. Just if people want to dance let them dance. You should not dance unless a boy ask you to dance. GOOD LUCK! HOPE IT WORKS OUT!

PS: DON'T FORGET LOOK CUTE!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party