http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

I need help co-ed summer party on friday!!!

July 7 2003 at 2:47 PM
No score for this post
Jerry  (Login robbino5)
from IP address 68.80.182.32

I have a party on friday i want this to be a great party. Both boys and girls are going. I figure i will have a danceing party but do not no any theme or games to play anyone who has any ideas please help the would be greatly appreciated.

Ps-any games like spin the bottle are great. And these are 13-15 year olds.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ideas.....
(no login)

games

No score for this post
July 8 2003, 8:34 AM 

play games like where you pass the froot loop on a toothpick or pass a frozen orange between necks (not using hangs) even though they are classics they are lots of fuN!!!

beth
(Login zof0)

Re: games

No score for this post
July 8 2003, 7:19 PM 

hey

games:
-you could do something along the lines of "Guess how many pieces of candy is in the jar" and who ever is the closet to the right amout gets to take home the candy and the jar..or you could find old jars around your house(make sure there clear) you could put buttons or beads or rice in them (this way you dont have to spend so how money on candy) and have your friends guess the amount of the buttons/beads/rice..and who ever is closet gets a prize, or maybe you could go out and buy a cheap bag of asorted candy (where i live we usually find them at paper warehouse or walgreens or wal-mart)
-neighborhood scavernger hunt: make a list of household items your friends could go looking for
-get around 3-5 disposable cameras..have lists already made of things your friends can take pictures of (ie: pine tree, a cloud that looks like a cow, certain color of mailbox) (you could make them worth different points) make sure you split everyone into teams..the team with the most points gets a prize

if you need help i'll check back later

Current Topic - I need help co-ed summer party on friday!!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party