<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

present for 17 year old b/f

July 9 2003 at 9:04 AM
No score for this post
Chelsea  (no login)
from IP address

My boyfriend of 2 months is turning 17. What do I get him?? I've gotten a lot of suggestions from people and I'm not sure what would be the best idea. Since we've only being going out 2 months I didn't want to do anything especially romantic, just something semi-meaningful that he would like. He's really into music and plays the guitar, is a computer programmer, and bikes a lot, if that helps people think of suggestion of what he might like. Here are my ideas so far:

~ A concert ticket
~ Tee shirt for a band he likes
~ A CD or DVD (prolly not best idea because he downloads everything)
~ A video game
~ Candles
~ Gift certificate to music store

That's it so far. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated or if people could tell me if any of my existing ideas would be good presents. Seriously, what does a 17 year old guy want???

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
(no login)

What you should get

No score for this post
July 9 2003, 12:48 PM 

I would go with a concert ticket. There are alot of good concerts comnig up soon. Ozzfesttix are really expensive , like 80- 100 so go with something a lil lower on the price range.

If you dnot get a good kcik from that one, why dont you take him out. where i live we have a fun n stuff , they have go kart racing, and arcade games, roller skating, putt putt , batting cages. Why dont you get himsomething liek that.

Worse case scenario, get him something you know he will use, like a box of junk, with cologne, a cd u mixed for him (not lovey- fun), some car wax, guitar picks, a thing of blank CD's, a mouse pad he can put ur picture in ( those are so cute!) Stupid stuff that will make him smile.

I did that for my ex, and i put a fortune cookie in there b/c we always ate chineese, and a pair of kinky boxers ( im 18! LOL ) , a new flashlight he could use at work, some axe deoderant, a box of condoms, some chewing gum, and a car airfreshener.

I dont know if you would liek to do someting liek that, but i hope ihelped.

(no login)

Thanks a ton!

No score for this post
July 25 2003, 8:55 AM 

Thanks a lot for your ideas!!! They helped, I ended up getting him a concert ticket to Warped tour, a cool necklace, and right now he's out of town but wheh he gets home I think I'm going to give him one other small thing, but i'm not sure what, but i'll prolly take one of your ideas. Maybe get him custom guitar picks that say something fun on them. Or I dont know, the cd thing could work, I guess I'll see. I still have another week or so before he gets home, so I've got a bit of time to finish my plan. Thanks again!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement