http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

sweet 16 party for about 60!

July 12 2003 at 3:11 PM
No score for this post
jamie  (Login jlehman)
from IP address 24.27.87.20

hey guys, my friend and i are throwing a joint sweet 16 party in march, and we need some good ideas! we know that we dont want to it to be too formal, because the guys we know wont wear suits. so dressy casual or just plain casual is what we are shooting for. between the 2 of us, a lot of people will be coming because we go to different schools, so it needs to include lots of people (basically, no games ment for small groups of people), and be fairly inexpensive. we want something new and creative, not like a hawaiian themed or 70s party because its been done many many times. were looking for more of an idea, and not so much a theme, because were not so sure about costumes. hope you can help!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jacqi
(no login)

Hey!

No score for this post
July 17 2003, 5:58 PM 

If I was going to have that amount of people I would definely make it like a dance party, casual dress, Have some-one with a cd burning call up the guest and find out there favorite songs, make several mix taps, get some stobe lights or other cool lighting effects, and order lots of pizza! Hope it all works outs however you decide to pull it off!!

Brittney
(no login)

Dance all night to this dj

No score for this post
August 5 2003, 7:07 PM 

HEY!

umm my 16 b-day is 2 yrs off but i've already got the whole thing planned so maybe u will like my idea and want to do it 2! c im gonna have 60-80 peeps and i live on 2 acres so i dont need to rent somewhere im just gonna have my ddadyo make a HUGE dance floor out of wood and lay it outside. not u might need to rent somewhere depending were u live. y party will prob be from 7pm-12pm and my dad will babrbacue. We are gonna hire a dj who will play lots of rap and awesome music and we are also gonna hire a karoke dj with a real karoke and have karoke contest and ll have prizes for the winners and all!!! so we will dance all night and have lots of slow dances LOL and eat and i was thinkin prob just havin everyone bring a dish and im gonna get a humongous cake so everyone can have soem that will say SWEEEEET 16 BABY!! i hope i helped u out get back o me as soon as possible if u liek the idea

much love britt

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party