http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

SIXTEEN CANDLES

July 28 2003 at 3:53 PM
No score for this post
Tarah  (no login)
from IP address 24.233.115.24

Im turning 16 very soon and I always had major awesome !!
for my 12 b-day I got all my friends to go to a nice resturant and for my 13 we had like this 50's 60's thing going on with great games with disco lights and great stero then for my 14 we had like a Survivor thing and that was the best I mean we had like food thing where we ate gross stuff that I still dont know what it is to this day and we had teams and it was awesome!! then for my 15 I had this 80's thing it was great Karaoke dico lights black lights lava lamps every thing .....but this year i wanna have something different something no one would think of !! and I want a great big blow out cause after this I dont think Im going to make any more partys so i want it to be remember .....

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jackie
(no login)

Sixteen Candle

No score for this post
July 30 2003, 1:40 PM 

Well, my daughter will be sixteen next month. Since it's nice weather I thought a coed pool party would be nice with a BBQ and I have also asked her friends who are in a band to play.

Louise
(no login)

party

No score for this post
August 2 2003, 2:32 PM 

i was wondering whether you could tell me some more about your survivour party and what you did in it, it sounds really cool and i need an idea for my 15th. (could you please send your reply to weezyb1@hotmail.com thank you)
These are some of the things i have done for my partys to help you out...
Well last year for my 14th i had a mexican themed party where i made a groovy pinata shaped as a donkey and filled it with loads of sweets and stuff and we had pizza and a cake decorating contest type thing where we all decorated fairy cakes with loads of icing and cake toppers and the prize was a sombraro hat. I downloaded some mexican music off the internet and we had a water bomb fight with 200 water bombs in baskets in the middle and we basically just had a free for all. I made a chilli pepper cake shaped as two red and green chilli peppers.Then we had a sleepover it was really cool. Also once we all camped out in a big tent in the back garden sharing scary storys and eating sweets. Another year we all went to lazer quest followed by a meal at a restaurant that was ace. One year we set out a big slide and a massive clear sheet and the bottom of it we all wore swimming costumes and wet the long sheet of plastic and went sliding down the slide and over the plastic that was real fun. I can't really think of more exiting things to do for a party that i have tried myself.But i hope that helps.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party