http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

j Lo Party Ideas?

July 28 2003 at 8:37 PM
No score for this post
jennifer  (Login jennjenn30)
from IP address 208.186.157.27

I have a 5 yr. old who insists on having a j Lo themed birthday party this year. I have NO IDEA where to begin.....any ideas?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
anoummous
(Login mareena69)

not good

No score for this post
July 31 2003, 11:59 PM 

i think thats a stupid idea lozer

erin
(no login)

Re: not good

No score for this post
August 5 2003, 6:10 PM 

r u the girls with the disco party? oooooh i dont know what to weeeeeeear! u suck!

why should i tell u?
(no login)

stop bein mean "FIONA"

No score for this post
August 17 2003, 12:04 AM 

I think that u need 2 leave the 5 yr. old alone! well 4 the party u could............uuummmm.......watch movies she plays in...who ever said karyoke that's a good idea.....i can't think of anything that jlo would do that would be able to keep 5yr.olds occupied.....

anounmous
(Login funky_fiona)

i think thats stupid

No score for this post
July 31 2003, 11:59 PM 

i think j lo is a banana split its not gonna be a good party ok it will friggen suck like a head job

Erin
(no login)

Re: j Lo Party Ideas?

No score for this post
August 5 2003, 6:17 PM 

hmmmmmm im not quite sure thats appropriate for a 5 year old's bday but if ur sure thats what u wanna do i dunnoi maybe they could dress up like her (tho i wouldnt recommend that green dress she wore to the grammys (lol)) and maybe they could have a jlo karaoke contest. and u can decorate with jlo pictures... i dunno. Maybe they have plates and stuff... If that doesnt work i was reading about a woman whose having a chinese style party for her daughter and i replied with some ideas. it sounds like fun... Good luck regardless!
~Erin (15)

fiona
(no login)

erin sucks

No score for this post
August 7 2003, 8:49 PM 

erin u little **** u couldnt do any betta u ugly dog !!!!!!!!!!!

Erin
(no login)

Re: erin sucks

No score for this post
August 8 2003, 2:55 PM 

oh ok im an ugly dog? good one. i just think its rude to insult someone who just wants to throw her daughter a birthday party. and it wasnt her idea it was her daughters. thats mature pick on the 5 year old good plan. ugh

fiona
(no login)

Re: Re: erin sucks

No score for this post
August 8 2003, 5:59 PM 

who said i was bagging the little kid the only think im bagging is u u little slut
go get a life
ohhh yeah erin go back 2 the sewers were u belong and stop ****ing around !!

Erin
(no login)

Re: Re: Re: erin sucks

No score for this post
August 10 2003, 2:12 PM 

u said i think this is a stupid ides loser but it wasnt her idea it was her five year olds. now i live in the sewers? u have a lot of anger my dear i thing u need to get some help. think about it

fiona
(no login)

Re: Re: Re: Re: erin sucks

No score for this post
August 10 2003, 11:16 PM 

im not your dear !

ERIN
(no login)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: erin sucks

No score for this post
August 14 2003, 9:27 PM 

THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!

fiona
(no login)

ptt

No score for this post
August 16 2003, 7:54 PM 

my ass is for sitting not for kissing !

marissa
(no login)

you go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No score for this post
August 20 2003, 5:12 PM 

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ROCK ERIN NOT SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND TOO YOU FIONA GET A ****ING LIFE YOU THE ONE WHO SUCKS DICK SOOOOOOO GET A LIFE AND GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS PERSON (ERIN)IS JUST TRYING TOO HELP SOOO GET A LIFE

YOU ROCK ERIN,GO GIRL KEEP IT UP

fiona
(no login)

Re: you go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No score for this post
August 21 2003, 11:33 PM 

umm your breath sticks so i think u betta go and get a tic tac plus i rule and u are rite i do suck dicks thats something that u will never have the privlage 2 do so seya
and bie the way i have a great life so i dont need a new one just yet
seya

ERIN
(no login)

Re: you go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No score for this post
August 24 2003, 1:47 PM 

THANX MARISSA! LOL! AND AS FOR FIONA WHO WAS "KISSING YER ASS"? CERTAINLY NOT ME

MARISSA
(no login)

YOU SUCK FIONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No score for this post
August 25 2003, 9:33 AM 

THANXS ERIN .ITS SOOO TURE. YOU GO GIRL TELL THAT BITCH OFF SHE IS A HORE AND SHE IS GAY=

help
(no login)

help

No score for this post
October 28 2003, 11:22 AM 

well at an older age i would say that ur idea would not b great but at the age of 5 it`ll be really cool
so keep with the idea get all her songs or all the good ones
and teach them dances

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party