http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

HELP!!! 14th B-DAY PARTY!!! NO IDEAS!!!

July 29 2003 at 9:03 AM
No score for this post
Joe  (no login)
from IP address 68.86.101.126

im a 13 yr old girl turning 14 and i desperately need part ideas, my b-day is in the winter so nuthin outside, no sleepovers (3o+ peeps will cum) no spin the bottle, heaven etc. no room for dancing, on a TIGHT budget, MUST be cheap!! HELP!!!!!!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
melissa
(no login)

Re: HELP!!! 14th B-DAY PARTY!!! NO IDEAS!!!

No score for this post
August 2 2003, 12:56 PM 

if u dont have room for dancing, but u do have room for 30 people, do u not see the obvious??? u could cut down a little bit on people and it would do the trick. if u MUST have 30 peeps, then i dunno. depending on how many of ur friends are into music and how much room there is for a stage, u could do what my friend did. we have a lot of people in our school that have bands, or just are really good singers, so we kinda did our own concert. u or a friend could be the host or whatever. i was in one of the bands performing, we just had a little area roped off, we did it in his backyard and even had neighbors come over and such. i dunno, im just saying, u could do stuff outside, or cut down on people...it kinda depends where u are

brittney
(no login)

Re: HELP!!! 14th B-DAY PARTY!!! NO IDEAS!!!

No score for this post
August 5 2003, 3:38 PM 

ummmmm... let c why dont u liek rent somewhere to have the party liek a country club or a buliding or sumtin and have a dance party with karoke and such and maybe u can have liek dancing contest and give out cheap prizes for the best singer and all!!! (TONS OF FUN TRUST ME DONE IT BEFOR) well i hope i helped u out and get back to me much love britt

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party