http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

13th Birthday Party

July 31 2003 at 3:16 PM
No score for this post
Lynz  (no login)
from IP address 68.86.23.130

Hi everyone!
I need some help! I need some ideas for my 13th birthday party! I am a girl and will be turning 13 this summer!! Please help..any ideas you have please post them!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
anonummous
(Login mareena69)

hu

No score for this post
August 1 2003, 4:33 AM 

well have a sleepover and invite boys then have sex sex sex lol jkdo the first bit

marissa
(no login)

No score for this post
August 1 2003, 4:43 PM 

what the hell is that your gay!!!!!!!!!!!

skyla
(no login)

maybe i could help

No score for this post
January 6 2006, 8:22 PM 

ok don't do sex sex sex at all! I would maybe go ice skating or watch a movie after hanging out at the mall. Or maybe you could go on a bike ride. that is what i say!

Roxanne
(no login)

Have fun

No score for this post
July 7 2004, 3:21 PM 

Hey,
I am turning 13 as well and wondering what to do. i was thinking of a few of theses ideas: wat about a disco and u have to dress fancy and give a prize for the most fancy dressed, you could go to a pizza restraunt or a restraunt of your choice, you could go ice skating or have a few friends to go out for the day to the beach
Dont worry about those people who dont wanna help you i bet your birthday will be a Blast

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party