http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

14th bday party- coed

August 1 2003 at 4:10 PM
No score for this post
AMY  (no login)
from IP address 63.210.21.250

I REALLY need help planning my 14th bday party. i need ideas for games, food, decorations-pretty much everything. ANY ideas will help! THANKS

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
marissa
(no login)

No score for this post
August 1 2003, 4:20 PM 

ok well are your friends into dancing if so write me back asap! got great ideas

Louise
(no login)

What are your ideas?

No score for this post
August 2 2003, 2:22 PM 

All my friends are into dancing and i have a party to organise for this month can u tell me your ideas?

nad
(no login)

Re: reply

No score for this post
August 2 2003, 5:37 PM 

yes my freinds are into dancing. what should i do for my b-day party?

nad
(no login)

Re: reply

No score for this post
August 2 2003, 5:39 PM 

yes my freinds are into dancing. what should i do?

marissa
(no login)

No score for this post
August 3 2003, 3:53 PM 

well get some slow music.some gold and blue streamers
and ballons(same colors).if i get any other ideas i'll be back

marissa
(no login)

GREAT IDEAS CAME TO ME

No score for this post
August 3 2003, 4:23 PM 

WELL YOU WANT TO HAVE A GREAT B-DAY.WELL IT CAME TO ME.BUY SOME OF THOSE GLOW IN THE DARK STICKS FOR EVERYONE THEY COME IN ALL DIFFERENT COLORS.AND THEN THOSE GLOW IN THE DARK STICKERS FOR THE WALLS BUY A TON OF THEM.YOU SHOULD PICK ONE ROOM SAY YOUR CELLAR
OR ATTIC OR SOME BIG ROOM THAT ALL YOUR FRIENDS WILL FIT IN.MOVE THE FURNITURE SOME PLACE FOR THE TIME BEING AND GET BALLONS ALL DIFFERENT COLORS BLUE,PINK,GREEN,ORANGE,YELLOW,BLACK,WHITE,PURPLE,AND GOLD.BLOW THEM UP AND PUT THEM ON THE FLOOR. THEN TAKE THOSE GLOW IN THE DARK STICKERS AND PUT THEM ON THE WALLS.FOR FOOD JUST HAVE A TABLE IN THE ROOM WITH SAY CHIPS AND CANDY AND ECT.AND WHEN THEY GET HUNGREY THEY WILL BE ABLE TO JUST GET IT THEM SELFS. WHEN THEY COME HAVE THEM SIT IN SOME ROOM UNTILL THEY ALL GET THERE BUT AS THEY COME HAND OUT THOSE GLOW IN THE DARK STICKS TO THEM ( YOU KNOW HOW YOU HAVE TO CRACK THEM TO MAKE THEM LIGHT TELL THEM TO OPEN THEM AND CRACK THEM)WHEN EVER ONE IS THERE TAKE THEM TO THE ROOM (BUT MAKE SURE THE LIGHTS ARE OUT SO THEY CAN SEE THE GLOW IN THE DARK STUFF HAVE MUSIC PLAYING AND (WELL THE GLOW IN THE DARK STUFF WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO SEE SO GET LIKE A DISCO BALL OR SOME SMALL LIGHT )SO WRITE ME BACK ASAP IF YOU LIKE THIS IDEA AND IF YOU NEED ANY MORE IDEAS

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: GREAT IDEAS CAME TO ME

No score for this post
August 9 2003, 5:40 AM 

thanks for answering marissa... the ideas helped a lot. i guess nobody else realized that this was my post... so yeah... make your own if you want ideas

marissa
(no login)

No score for this post
August 10 2003, 1:27 PM 

your welcom dut are you the poster

britt
(no login)

HELP

No score for this post
August 5 2003, 4:50 PM 

hey my 14 b-day is in 2 weeks and my freinds love dancing can u give me some ideas thats a bunch

much love britt

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party