http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

my 14 b-day party is in 2 weeks what should i do that will make it a blast (grlz only)

August 5 2003 at 2:04 PM
No score for this post
Brittney  (no login)
from IP address 65.231.143.156

hey im havin my birthday party in 2 weeks and its girlz only and im havin about 5- 7 grlz and i wannna do sumtin fun that will make it a blast! ive done rollerblading, movies, thought about the mall but kinda wanna do sumtin funner can u PLZ help me out FAST!!!!! thinks a bunch PS any ideas at all send buh bye!!!

much love Britt

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Katie
(no login)

i got an idea

No score for this post
August 5 2003, 3:20 PM 

hey brittany y don't u do a lua or a trip to the mall then a sleep over or an amusment place or to the beach or a nail salon or out to a resturaunt n a sleepover a pool party maybe ne thing like that
respond back to me n tell me wat u think and how the party went
Katie

brittney
(no login)

Re: i got an idea

No score for this post
August 5 2003, 3:29 PM 

thinks a bunch katie for the ideas i prob will do one of those but i cont go to the beach cuz i live in ks LOL thanks a bunch much love britt

MARISSA
(no login)

No score for this post
August 6 2003, 1:21 PM 

HEY IM MARISSA YOU WROTE ME IN ONE OF THE POST ,YOU WANT A DANCING IDEA GOT ALOT JUST PICK ONE AND WRITE ME BACK;;;;;;;

SOCK HOP,DISCO,DANCE FEVER,DANCING CLUB,FANCY BOYS AND GIRLS PROM,AND IT'S YOUR PROM NIGHT

P.S IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT SOME OF THOSE ARE JUST ASK
~MARISSA~

Brittney
(no login)

ideas

No score for this post
August 6 2003, 3:22 PM 

hey marissa

thanks a bunch for those ideas do u have anymore? also do u have any fun ideas on what to do for a birthdya party and some fun games or sumtin. get back to me as soon as possibel

thinks a bunch
britt

MARISSA
(no login)

No score for this post
August 6 2003, 4:47 PM 

WELL I GOT SOME GAMES. LIKE THE GUESSING GAME ALOT OF GIRLS LIKE THIS GAME.TO PLAY THIS GAME YOU HAVE TO BUY A JAR A SMALL ONE OR A WATER BOTTLE. THEN BUY SOME CANDY LIKE SMALL GUMBALLS OR M&M'S.FILL THE JAR WITH THE CANDY BUT MAKE SURE WHEN YOUR PUTTING THE CANDY IN YOU COUNT IT THAT WAY YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IS IN IT.THEN TAKE A PIECE OF PAPER AND WRITE THE # DOWN
AND KEEP IT WERE YOU KNOW IT IS. WHEN YOU WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME GIVE EACH GIRL A PIECE OF PAPER AND HAVE THEM GUESS THE AMOUNT(MAKE SURE THEY WRITE IT DOWN).TAKE THE PIECES OF PAPER AND SEE WHICH GIRL GOT THE CLOSEST TO THE RIGHT #.NOW THEY GET THE JAR AND THE CANDY.THAT GAME IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

GOT MORE BUT FIRST DO YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS WEAR MAKEUP AND DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME WERE YOU HAVE TO PUT MAKUP ON???????

P.S ARE YOU GONA PICK ONE OF THOSE DANCING THINGS

Brittney
(no login)

Re: REPLY

No score for this post
August 11 2003, 11:17 AM 

hey marissa,

thinks for the guessing game im gonna do it at my birthday party with m&m candy!!! swrry i havent got back to u sooner i've been grounded from the computer for a week ! lol anywayz im not gonna do the dancin ideas cuz for my party were goin to the drive-in movies but thanks anywayz! well if u got anymore game ideas write me back

much love britt

marissa
(no login)

No score for this post
August 11 2003, 3:22 PM 

i have a game but do you and your friends wear make up?well if so how many peps are coming.grounded thats sucks, i though you were not gona write me back!o ya you write to me in my post"read:to allison and everyone else"that one well thanx for writing me i though that no one would write me or take my advice o and what you said helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelli zahn
(no login)

Re: my 14 b-day party is in 2 weeks what should i do that will make it a blast (grlz only)

No score for this post
August 11 2003, 8:30 PM 

Hi. For my daughter's 14th birthday party, I rented a big room, a suite, at a local hotel that had an indoor swimming pool. The girls could swim, then go up to the room and hang out. They played games, listened to music, watched TV all night. I requested a room on a floor where there was no one else, so they could somewhat loud. I got a room and slept while they partied. The girls parents picked them up right before check out. We had pizza delivered then had cake and ice-cream. The hotel staff even cleaned up after us!!! Good luck!

Timerra
(Login Rudy158)

Party

No score for this post
August 12 2003, 11:01 AM 

Brittany you should have a sleepover/pool party or maybe just a sleep over you can watch movies, give makeovers and do each others nails write back and tell me what yuo think

kelly
(no login)

help on the way

No score for this post
June 23 2004, 7:17 PM 

hi
i just had my party and i did a chocolate theme
it is alot of fun. what you do is you buy molds, choclate,fillings,cup cake cups,just anything that you can be creative with to make diffrent choclate. You just sit around a giant table with strwberries, and rasberries to dip. get caramel and a clear frizzer to let all the homemade chocolates freeze. hope it works

love
Kelly

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party