http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

needin some awesoem KEWL not lame ideas for my 14 birthday party!!!

August 5 2003 at 5:13 PM
No score for this post
Brittney  (no login)
from IP address 65.231.130.11

hey my 14 birhtday party is in 2 weeks and i want it to be a blast and have everyone talkin bout it for ages. its gonna be grlz only and a sleepover but i dont know were to go!!!! i was think bout maybe goin to the drive in and just hangin there for the night and watchin movies with my buds but i kinda want sumtin more fun!!!!! ive already done rollerblading, movie, swimming PLZ HELP ME!!!! THANKS A TON

much love britt!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Erin
(no login)

Re: needin some awesoem KEWL not lame ideas for my 14 birthday party!!!

No score for this post
August 5 2003, 5:43 PM 

I went to a hotel once for my bday. it was soooo fun. we got to swim in the pool. and we ran around the hotel at all hours of the night and nearly got ourselves kicked out. lol. best part: no parents!! u should def consider it!
~Erin (15)

britt
(no login)

CANT

No score for this post
August 6 2003, 3:23 PM 

hey thinks a lot for the hotel idea but mom already said no to that :( thinks anywayz

much love britt

Red
(no login)

Beach

No score for this post
April 27 2004, 11:28 AM 

What About A beach party...or maybe a luau? I'm fourteen and that sounds fun..but i've already done it..so i think i might just take your idea about the drive in...thanks!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party