http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

READ:TO ALLISON AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 6 2003 at 5:31 PM
No score for this post
MARISSA  (no login)
from IP address 24.49.64.130

PEPS ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH ME.LIKE ALLISON SHE SAID IN MY POST THAT SHE HOPES MY B-DAY IS A DISATER JUST BECAUSE I DIN'T WANT A BOWLING PARTY????!!!!
I HAVE NO CLUE WHY?????SO I STARTED TO SAY CRUEL THINGS TO OTHER PEPS... WHICH WAS BAD AND IM SORRY AND TO ALLISON SORRY ,I HAVE NO CLUE WHY YOU CALLED ME GAY AND HOPED MY B-DAY IS A DISATER........WHEN I DID NOTHING TO YOU!!!!!!AND TO ALLLYOU WRITE ME BACK IF YOU HAVE A COMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
brittney
(no login)

Re: READ:TO ALLISON AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No score for this post
August 11 2003, 11:19 AM 

hey marissa,

i think it's way kewl of u to apoligize but soem of the things u said were pretty mean so u might need to give everyone a while. i hope everyone gives u a second chance

britt

laura
(no login)

No score for this post
August 11 2003, 11:32 AM 

There are alot of cruel people in this world and high school is not only the best times in your life but also the wrost. It is easy for me to say, but don't worry what others say or think about you. Be your self. Be your best self. Think about your choices before you make them and then think about them while acting on those choices. Allison as well other tend to say and do mean things because oif jealously and/ or there own insurcurity. As long as your making rt choice/moral choice u will be fine. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Take care and just blow mean/ immature people off. There really not worth it!!!!!

supergirl
(no login)

Go laura!

No score for this post
August 17 2003, 12:17 AM 

hey that's some good advice!

Marissa---i think Allison was WAY out of line saying that stuff! i could tell u were really trying to be nice bt saying why did u say that & stuff.....but just like laura said-don't let it get 2 u! sometimes that's hard... love -supergirl

supergirl
(no login)

Go laura!

No score for this post
August 17 2003, 12:19 AM 

hey that's some good advice!

Marissa---i think Allison was WAY out of line saying that stuff! i could tell u were really trying to be nice bt saying why did u say that & stuff.....but just like laura said-don't let it get 2 u! sometimes that's hard... love -supergirl

marissa
(no login)

thanxs you

No score for this post
August 20 2003, 5:04 PM 

thanx you for replying and with good advice and not saying any thing mean

marissa

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 28 2004, 10:38 PM 

what is the name of the post

Current Topic - READ:TO ALLISON AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party