http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

sweet 16 b-day ideas please???

August 7 2003 at 1:11 PM
No score for this post
Emy  (no login)
from IP address 68.171.248.154

hey everyone my birthday is september 20 and i don't know what i should do? im having 13 girls and dont want to have it at my house...i want it to be somewhere entertaining but not too expensize! a theme would be fine but i dont have to have one and maybe like what to put in the "goodie bags" and stuff like that...im trying to figure out what to do ASAP so if you have any ideas please let me know! sorry im so picky!
thanks
-Emy

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
emy (same as above)
(no login)

stuff i 4got 2 mention

No score for this post
August 7 2003, 1:35 PM 

i also need to know how to invite everyone, cuz i have their s/ns n stuff but i don't know what would be the best idea...( im willing to spend as much money is needed but not tons!) it will hopefully be nice weather but i could use ideas 4 rain or shine! my s/n is emybedemmy87 n my email address is tomsexton@adelphia.net
thanks again!
-Emy

Lauren
(Login Cougarette)

Re: stuff i 4got 2 mention

No score for this post
August 7 2003, 4:36 PM 

www.evite.com has some really cute e-invitations, and they're free! I used them for my 16th birthday

-Lauren

emy
(no login)

thanx lauren!

No score for this post
August 7 2003, 7:58 PM 

thanx lauren im gonna try that website rite now!
any other ideas let me know!
-Emy

emily
(no login)

omg help!

No score for this post
August 11 2003, 6:50 PM 

hey omg i have the exact same problem i was goin to go do a combined b-day thing with my friend @ the kalahari(a hotel) but its liek $300 a night which is crazy, so i need ideas too!! if neone has ne ideas that might work let me know! thanx again!
~emily
emmibear8u@yahoo.com
klutz9432
emmibear8u2
^sns

Part_Time_Angel_333
(no login)

HELP!!!!

No score for this post
August 13 2003, 4:47 PM 

OMG! My 16th b-day party is coming up September 9th and I have no idea what to do. Anyone have any ideas for a theme or anything for an all girls party. Someone mention the idea of a murder mystery party to me like where you go and buy one of those kits, but I'm not sure. Please reply. I need some advice on what to do.
Thanks,
Part_Time_Angel_333

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party