http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

15th b-day emergency

August 28 2003 at 9:27 AM
No score for this post
danielle  (Login ridergirl1)
from IP address 67.40.194.240

My best friend is turning 15 next tuesday and has no idea what to do. She didn't have a party last year and deffinately wants one this time. It will probably be a small party with just her close friends. PLEASE HELP US!

PS-i'm only doing this instead of her because she's terrible with computers.

*~Danielle~*

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
krista
(no login)

Response to b-day emergency

No score for this post
August 30 2003, 6:49 PM 

u should think about doin a party with ur close girlfriends for the first part and everyone should go out and get their make-up and hair done then u should all go out for a nite on the town and go eat, hang out at the mall or go meet some hot guys :D just have fun with the idea and come up with some other stuff to do too oo ya and u should have some of ur guy friends over after ya'll get all done up and watch a movie or just hang out!

jessica
(no login)

spa party perhaps?

No score for this post
September 1 2003, 5:09 PM 

Maybe you should try a spa party. It is really relaxing. 15 YEAR old girls would love it. You can do facils and pedicures. Ask her if she likes the idea.
Have fun!

Liv
(no login)

Partys

No score for this post
May 4 2004, 2:16 AM 

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
O my god you have just given me the best idea make up then go out for dinner and come bac and have a cake thankz
LIV
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party