http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Fear Factor party ideas

September 11 2003 at 4:17 AM
No score for this post
wtpooh24  (Login wtpooh24)
from IP address 66.67.53.246

I'm having my annual Halloween party (about 20 kids + adults) and this year I want to do Fear Factor games for the kids. Any ideas? (age range from 3-14).
Thanks

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
darlene
(Login lsassyme2)

ideas

No score for this post
September 11 2003, 11:04 AM 

yes mix the fear factor show with reality toned down, bob for apples, have cupcakes with gummy worms oreos that look like crushed dirt on them, have them stick thier hands in a pumpkin of cold speghetti and tell them its worms, mix it with water and cover the pumpkin so they cannot see inside....

Anonymous
(Login Annie72)

Re: Fear Factor party ideas

No score for this post
September 12 2003, 9:27 PM 

Why don't you have them bob for apples in a (dollar store) swimming pool filled with rats (fake of course). Order some gum eyeballs from oriental.com. They have a lot of stuff that you can buy, a dozen rats for like $4.00 and they have spiders, too. Remember the episode when they put the tarantulas on a person's head? You can inexpensively and creatively mimic this with a cardboard box and blindfolding them, then place fake spiders on their heads. Let their imagination take over and do the rest from that. Also, you can have them to drink milk with worm ice cubes (gummy worms in ice tray. Just think of creative, safe ways to have fun.

juliet ried
(no login)

hey

No score for this post
November 29 2004, 1:52 PM 

hey wazs up much not much I watch your show on monday .I like you show so would you but me and my friend brittany watch it too so write me back at sea3chick @yahoo.com thanks so much

boney
(no login)

Re: Fear Factor party ideas

No score for this post
September 17 2003, 12:30 PM 

maybe you could watch the "Jackass" video. He has lots of
crazy ideas.

DDDDDUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(no login)

Re: Re: Fear Factor party ideas

No score for this post
September 17 2003, 6:26 PM 

make them go around in there costums and ask if they can smell peoples dirty socks. I did that onc e and had the greatest time!!!!!!!!!!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party