http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

help teenage halloween party

September 11 2003 at 1:00 PM
No score for this post
me  (Login fairybtch31)
from IP address 205.188.209.38

im having a preteen-teenage combo party and need game and entertainment ideas..please help

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Alara
(no login)

TEENAGE HALLOWEEN PARTY

No score for this post
September 13 2003, 12:38 PM 

Okay, heres what yoyu need to do. Don't spend too much money, you can fo this yourself at home. Get some lamps with diff light notches, (LIKE YOU WILL PUSH 1 time then it will be low like that) Get a few of those for each room. Get some good scary stuff, be creative. (If you need help with that ask me.)You can start with a good lets pary theme, then move on to the halloween spirit.After a LIL partying, plan something scary, and get the scariest movies possible. You really wanna freak people out. I did this last year, it was a hit! I am doing it again! How old are you? Ok email me

meg
(no login)

Teen Halloween Party

No score for this post
August 4 2004, 2:58 PM 

I read your message and you are the only person on the web who gets where im trying to go with my Halloween party. I want it to be terrifying, and i want my guests to be frightened but still have fun. I dont want a child party but i have no idea what to do. I am 17 and so are the majority of people coming to the party. My house is ideal for halloween, two story, theres a small cliff right across the street so it just drops off into a little empty area, and its very, very quiet where I live. If you could give me some pointers I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you
Meg

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party