http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

b day party next week..im turning 16.boygirl party in my back yard.. NEED IDEAS HELP

September 12 2003 at 3:33 PM
No score for this post
  (Login o0amiee0o)
from IP address 24.192.236.164

I am having a b day party for my sweet 16 with about 11 girls and 8 boys! i have a big backyard...i cant afford anything like a dj or anything like that. i want to have fun but all i can picture is everyone sitting there being bored! were gonna listen to music and maybe play like twister.,, but i am gonna be 16 and that is kind of boring! i have my whole backyard and my mom will probably stay home inside.. and we might sleep in tents and or in my trailor.. but the guys have to eventually leave.. but i cant think of anything to do! HELP ME PLEASE

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
a 17 year old who had a back yard party
(no login)

what i did

No score for this post
September 12 2003, 6:07 PM 

i'm not sure how big your backyard is, but what i did is this.

i had the dj set up in the driveway by my garage. and i rented a moonbounce, and put that on the grass. it can only stay for an hour or two, though. just serve food on the side, and make it simple stuff, like chicken, rice, string beans, that sort of thing. and make the party casual of course.

hope it goes well!

kas
(no login)

16th birthday party

No score for this post
September 12 2003, 8:24 PM 

For my daughters 16th birthday which was at the end of August, we held it outside by the pool. We put up white christmas lights along the pool fence & wrapped white tulle all around lights & through the pool fence. We also put all the table and chairs together and placed tiki torches around the area. The ceiling for the patio was decorated w/hanging irridecent stars each of different sizes. We served subs & other easy to eat items. Then served the cake there too. You can get the tulle at Joanns etc, use the 40% coupon & it is very inexpensive. We also set up the stereo outside and used cd's for music. We opened the gifts inside.

Hope this helps.

Current Topic - b day party next week..im turning 16.boygirl party in my back yard.. NEED IDEAS HELP
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party