http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

need help with little sisters birthday party

September 14 2003 at 1:08 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)
from IP address 66.1.188.108

My cute little sister is turning 12 and needs to choose what she is going to do for her birthday party. but can't make up her mind! please respond as soon as you can. her birthday is at the end of september. she wants to invite about 20 girls. aging 10 to 14. Some of the girls are sportsy, some are cuteies, and some are inbetween. Thank you if you share some ideas for my little sis!!!!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
myself
(no login)

Re:

No score for this post
September 14 2003, 4:47 PM 

You could have her...
1. go hiking
2. watch scary movies
3. go skating
4. have a hawwian party
5. Play night games
6. have a sleepover
7. have a "blind" party
8. Go camping
9. do makeovers
10. or any others

Angie
(no login)

Re: Re:

No score for this post
September 14 2003, 8:27 PM 

You could try having a luau. Have them go to an indoor/outdoor pool and serve punch with those little umbrella things, chopped pineapples, chips, and other snacks set out on a table either in the party room or around the pool area.

Find some cheap grass skirts you could give out to each girl, and maybe a hula hoop as party favors. Bring a video or hire a person to teach the girls how to do that Hawaiian dance (4get what it's called).

If you need any other ideas, just email me at superstar44455@hotmail.com

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Re: Re:

No score for this post
September 15 2003, 6:57 AM 

That is a gr8 idea!!!! it sounds way fun! i think we will do that but if you have other ideas pease tell us!
THank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Re:

No score for this post
October 25 2003, 5:49 PM 

go to the mall & shop

(no login)

Try this

No score for this post
August 14 2004, 10:50 AM 

Try haveing a hawwian party thats what im doing for mine a hawwian murder mystery its going to be so much fun

Current Topic - need help with little sisters birthday party
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party