http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

12 grl bday

September 15 2003 at 7:03 AM
No score for this post
Helpfull grl  (no login)
from IP address 66.1.188.108

Please, please, please, please, please help me figure out what to do for my 12th!!! i'v only got a couple weeks untill my birthday!! i will probeblly invite around 25 grls so it CAN'T be expensive!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx if you reply!

>helpfull grl<

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Angie
(no login)

Re: 12 grl bday

No score for this post
September 15 2003, 1:56 PM 

Go to an indoor swimming pool, or take all the girls to a haunted house. Or you could make one at home, with a buffet set out with punch, pumpkin-shaped cookies, etc. Add some scary movies, too:

It
Scary Movie 1
Scary Movie 2
The Ring

or if you don't want scary:

Bring It On
The Hot Chick
Mr. Deeds
Goldmember (Austin Powers)
Crossroads
Drop Dead Gorgeous
Sweet Home Alabama
When In Rome
White Oleander (really good movie; chick flick; drama)

For decoration you could have black and orange balloons and streamers. Make spiders out of black pipecleaners and twist them into legs. Put two swiggly eyes on for an extra touch. You could make a game out of the spiders, too...put a piece of water paper (small square) with a number of 1 to 5. Make 5 spiders in all. Have prizes ready for when the first 5 girls find them (hide them around the house).

If you need any other help, e-mail me at superstar44455@hotmail.com

Helpfull grl
(no login)

Thanx

No score for this post
September 15 2003, 2:49 PM 

Thank you for the idea!!! but just incase do you have any other ideas?

Helpfull grl
(no login)

Re: Thanx

No score for this post
September 16 2003, 3:38 PM 

IDAES ARE STILL NEEDED BY I NEED TO HAND OUT INVITATIONS IN 2 DAYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Login fluteskt2k1)

ooo...

No score for this post
September 17 2003, 7:42 PM 

wow, thats a lot of people. im in the same mess at the moment, i have like 30 boys and girls coming to a double sweet sixteen party of my friend and mine... if you know anyone form a local band, they might not mind playing for you for free.
you could have a bon fire
you could get some fireworks like sprinklers and those things where when u pull the string they pop and confetti flies out
you could make a weird movie
you could watch a movie at ur house
you could decorate at teh party the cake u will have for dessert

i hope these help!

Current Topic - 12 grl bday
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party