http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Please help, my mom's 50th b-day is coming up and throwing her a suprise party! I'm lost!

September 18 2003 at 3:51 PM
No score for this post
Brittany  (no login)
from IP address 207.93.133.30

Hi, I'm thirteen years old and my dad died and I have no siblings to help. I'm pretty shy so I can't go to relatives. I'm pretty tight on money, but I can survive that. My mom is turning 50 on the 29th and I told my aunt I would throw her a suprise party! I have no idea what to do or how to do it! Please, please, please help asap! I only have a little more than a week!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Sarah
(no login)

I did this with my step dad

No score for this post
September 20 2003, 7:31 AM 

when my step dad turned 50 he didnt want a huge 50th birthday party so instead we gave him a 50s birthday party.i dont know if it will go with the surprise party thing but you can wear poodle skirts and the guys can wear jeans and a white shirt (w/ a leather jacket if you want) and their hair slicked back. Play 50s music and dance and have a picnic out side with great burgers straight from the grill! Have fun
~xoxo sarah~

Greds
(no login)

Ideas 4 your party

No score for this post
September 20 2003, 5:56 PM 

Gather up some old pictures of your mom, old yearbooks, and make a display of pictures of her, like from when she was really young and as she grew older. Invite some of her very close friends. Ask her what some of her favorite songs are, or used to be, and play them for her at her party! Hope I helped you!
Bye!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party