http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

help me on my 11 bday!!!!! : ,]

September 22 2003 at 4:22 PM
No score for this post
  (no login)
from IP address 172.155.38.38

Hi im 10 turning 11 and have no idea of what i should do on my bday.One thing i know is that i would like to have a sleepover with 4-5 friends . my birthday is
10\10\93 .CAN YOU HELP :'] [,:

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login ehagglund)

Haunted birthday

No score for this post
September 23 2003, 6:31 AM 

If you are planning a birthday party on the 31st. Perhaps consider having a haunted birthday. Perhaps a sleepover where everyone comes dressed up and they all arrive a haunted mansion. Perhaps, a basement is where the haunted mansion is...

Play haunted type music, play games, have a ghost show up and have weird or haunted things happen to the guests all evening. Like a mystery that the girls have to solve.

I liked your idea. We actually decided to have a mystery cruise. The guests were invited to participate in a fashion show on an island but to get to the island they take this cruise. During the cruise to the island we will make up their hair, faces and they get into their outfits. After or during the fashion show they find out that the cruise ship was taken and they need to find out how to get off the island. They will go to the "natives" and get clues to figure out how to get their ship back and get off of the island.

homie j
(no login)

im feelin ya

No score for this post
September 27 2003, 1:21 PM 

im 11 now on my b day i had a sleep over. the more people the better. prank calls to a friend are nice. pillow fights are good to.

Current Topic - help me on my 11 bday!!!!! : ,]
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party