http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

HELP!!! 2 yr old party on Oct. 19th

October 3 2003 at 5:07 AM
No score for this post
lisaaahubb  (Login lisaaahubb)
from IP address 12.242.229.86

I am at a loss....my son isn't around many other little children so this will be a mostly family, adult party. We picked up some Barney invitations, but i do not know what to do for entertainment and for food....we were interested in having "Barney" come to the party, but i have no idea where to find that. Most of the kids that will be attending will be pre-teens and teens. Help!!!!!
LISA

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Rachel
(no login)

I'll try to help

No score for this post
October 11 2003, 1:56 PM 

My aunt Rhonda had this exact problem when her daughter was turning 2... What she did was had some face painting thing for the younger ones along with a small out door smimming pool and had the big kids a waterslide... It depends where you live really... we live in Louisiana so its almost always perfect for water... But then again what you could do is have childerens' games that everyone won't enjoy as much as your son but they will have prizes that suit them... Remember the rule... (less than 10 prizes) 5.00 cheep cheep 6.00 too much! (10+ prizes) 1.00 cheep cheep 2.00 too much! Good luck write me to tell me how it went

antoinette
(no login)

birthday party help!!

No score for this post
November 5 2003, 5:24 AM 

my name is antoinette i live in new york city. i have three boys which two are artistic and my oldest 11 year old was just diagnosed with ADHD. he's birthday is on november8, and i have no clue of how to try to surprise him for his birthday. i really don't have any family let alone friends just a few. my son doesn't really have friends i'm so confused..what can i do?

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party