http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Help! Please big problem Im turning 16 and I need ideas

October 6 2003 at 8:43 PM
No score for this post
Jacey  (no login)
from IP address 198.81.26.145

Hey! i am having a big problem my birthday is October 27th and I am turning 16 years old I want to have a dance party but i am not sure if i should because i just changed schools so i dont have that many friends well i do but i am not sure if many of them would come and it would suck not to have anyone .. does anyone have any ideas on what i can do? I am willing to spend any kind of money well not to the extreme but resonable amount. What should i do i really need help i would really appreciate it .. If you can email me at kewlchicka27@aol.com Thank you so much!
xoxox
Jacey

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
kaisa
(no login)

i got an idea!!!

Score 4.0 (1 person)
October 8 2003, 5:25 PM 

hey my brother just had his 16th birthday party and it was a blast. it was a suprise but you can do it without being a suprise. you get as many drivers as you can and you have a scavenger hunt around town. you have someone make a list with a whole latta things to find around town like for example what we did was we had to go to mcdonalds and get packets of ketchup we had to get a pic with the greeter at walmart we had to get a sineture from a waitress at any restraunt and so on i hope you get the drift i think that was the funnist party i had ever been to i think that you would have a blast!!!!

Angela
(Login angela007)

your party

No score for this post
October 18 2003, 4:46 AM 

When you give out your invitations put please RSVP by a specific date then you will know how many people are coming and if it will be enough for dance, then if not you can do other things. Someone had suggested a mary kay part and the girls could get make overs I thought that sounded neat. Happy Birthday I hope you have a great party.
Angela

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party