http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Sweet 16... NEED IDEAS!!!!

October 8 2003 at 6:36 PM
No score for this post
  (Login funkigurl)
from IP address 208.191.162.209

My sweet 16 is November 1st, but I can't think of any thing to do!
I thought of renting a beach house in Galveston, but the owners won't let teens rent!
I can have a house party, but I've done that befor and I want this to be special!
If anyone has any ideas please let me know!!!!!
Thanx! I'm desperate!
**Liz**

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Casey
(no login)

OMG

No score for this post
October 10 2003, 1:11 PM 

LIZ O'DONNELL is that YOU??? hahahaha ur cute!

(no login)

Girl you sound just like me!

No score for this post
October 11 2003, 1:44 PM 

My birthday is next week! October 17th! And I spent alot of time thinking about what I wanted to do for this party like you I also wanted to make this special and I thought aobut going to the beach too! But ultimately I decided to do a house party with a theme that suited my personality then I invited about 40 people (only people I wanted there) and I am just planning from there! Mine is going to be a fantasy birthday! And I am the princess! Yours could be what ever you think that would make you happiest! (By the way I am not the princess most of the time I am the angel and my b/f is the princess but for this...) Costumes all the way!

(no login)

Hey...same as me

No score for this post
October 18 2003, 9:38 PM 

hey. im in the same predicament as you. my bday is the same day and im also turning sixteen and would love some ideas.

Current Topic - Sweet 16... NEED IDEAS!!!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party