http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Party games for 14 year olds

October 12 2003 at 6:11 PM
No score for this post
Beck  (Login dramaticbearcat9)
from IP address 63.195.52.80

I am almost 14 and at my b-day I want to play some games. I like drama, singing, and dancing. What games have to do with that but that are not too babyish. My b-day is Oct. 25 so reply ASAP. Thanx

Beck

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Party games for 14 year olds

No score for this post
October 12 2003, 8:19 PM 

Sumtin u could do is have an American Idol party, where u can have judges and have the contestants!!
Should be a lot of fun!!!

hana
(no login)

Re: Party games for 14 year olds

No score for this post
October 14 2003, 1:57 AM 

hey if you want some of your friends to do something crazy..play like a game "wat would you do for a...(ex. money or like gift certificate thing)" and then pair your friends up and then they have to do something crazy, and everyone judges..THIS IS HILARIOUS>>ND IT GETS UR FRIENDS DOING THINGS YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER IMAGINED. when a pair of people win they then go against each other..so yeah..hope it helps :D

Sydney
(no login)

Hey Hey!!

No score for this post
October 20 2003, 5:50 PM 

Some games you could play if it is a coed party are.....

*spin the bottle
*truth r dare
*Kick the can
*board games
and other types of things.... i dunno n e thing so wut does it matter u r probly thinking LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME! well that is what i would do!

Love always and forever
Sydney
Plzzzz reply!

mia
(no login)

Party Questions?

No score for this post
November 14 2003, 4:17 AM 

hey there!
what does coed mean? and what is kick the can? and the others? i know spin the bottle but what are the others?? EMAIL ME BACK AT satans_baby_bitch@hotmail.com.

Thanks
Love yas

~*MIA*~

Ro
(no login)

Sorry

No score for this post
November 12 2005, 1:03 PM 

Sorry but no offense but ur a bit of an idiot jk lol but u dont no wat truth or dare is? LOL i duno wat kick the can is either i mean wat the hell? explain lol but truth or dare, girl ur missing out! and coed means boys and girls dumass haha...no worries i speak like this 2 everyone so dont get offended xxxxxxx

Samantha
(no login)

14th birthday too!!!

No score for this post
September 15 2008, 5:24 PM 

Hey! My birthday is on October 18th and I am still finding something to do myself. But I think I have something for you. You could have a coed dance/sing party. Rent a kareokee (if you have one thats great) and play American Idol. Then put some cool music on. Tell everyone to bring a favorite c.d. or ipod and put it on. You will have multipule kinds of music so it is never the same thing. Hope that helped.

Samantha

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party