http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

14 th birthday party for a girl in 2 months

October 28 2003 at 1:36 PM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
  (Login lixxie12248908)
from IP address 12.243.94.104

Ok here is the deal. I wanted to have a luao for my birthday but if i do it would be in the summer and the problem is is that it would be my 14th birthday party which is this december on the 24. So What I was thinking was to have my 14th birthday in December and my 15 in The summer so atleast It would be close to my birthday. Now What I was going to do wad to have a christmass party. But I duno if I should make it co-ed and if I did what would we do. I think that if I did I would be too nervouse the whole time and my mom would have a nervous break down. So PLEASE HELP ME! I wanna have a Chrismass birthday party and for once have a normal birthday party that is actually around my birthday. So let me know 1. Do I have coed 2. IF I dont what will me and my friends do. I had some Ideas but I'm not exactly sure so let me know your ideas and I'll decide which is better

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

Re: 14 th birthday party for a girl in 2 months

No score for this post
November 11 2003, 7:37 PM 

hey my birthday is also in dec.so what i did was i rented a hotel room and invited some frirnds and family and there was a pool inside where it wasnt cold ans me and some friends went swimming and when we got tiyerd we went back up to the room and talked,played games things like that like that we where up really late and have some pizza and if you dont wast your non around beacuse i know how it feels to have her there tell fer to rent two roomes one for you and one for her. hopefuly this hels you.:)

mom from minnesota
(no login)

chocolate party

No score for this post
November 25 2005, 2:49 PM 

You could do a chocolate party - drink hot chocolate,make and eat chocolate fondue, make fudge etc.

Mom from Minnesota
(no login)

Winter Party

No score for this post
November 25 2005, 2:51 PM 

IF you live a climate where you will have snow, a fun coed idea is to go sledding and then have hot chocolate followed by a simple dinner. You could have sloppy joes, or chilli, lasagna - with some simple sides.

Current Topic - 14 th birthday party for a girl in 2 months
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party