http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Help!! im turning 15,if u r hispanic u know that that is bigger than turning 16 in america

November 18 2003 at 9:36 PM
No score for this post
Jessi  (no login)
from IP address 12.224.192.32

Im turnig 15 on December 17, and if u r hispanic then u know that, that is bigger than turning 16 in america...rich people have huge partys(but we arent rich)but i want to have a realy fun party that well be better than all my other ones were we just went to the movies or hung out at home...but its hard to think of things to do in december...and i dont know many games that u dont have to buy....can u help me???...please!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Help!! im turning 15,if u r hispanic u know that that is bigger than turning 16 in america

No score for this post
November 22 2003, 11:06 AM 

(Login goodcharlotteluver)

Well..

No score for this post
December 8 2003, 3:57 PM 

Well you know turing 16 here in America is big too. Sweet 16 ya know? I hate when hispanics say that there parties are more inportant cuz there not. Maybe to you they are. No offense I am jsut saying

julie
(no login)

Re: Well..

No score for this post
January 23 2004, 6:46 AM 

Boy that sure was rude.. How could you not be offended by your remark to someone who was just asking for an idea on what to do for her b-day. Maybe it is just best that people like you keep your comments to yourself. Did it ever occur to you that this person was just asking for an idea not a critizem? Next time if you don't have anything nice to say then maybe you shouldn't comment!!!

Current Topic - Help!! im turning 15,if u r hispanic u know that that is bigger than turning 16 in america
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party