http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

my best friends is turing 15 and im planing her party! HELP!

December 4 2003 at 5:18 PM
No score for this post
  (Login stavri)
from IP address 24.47.58.91

i need your help... my best friend is turing 15 in january and um suppost to plan her suprise party.. she knows abou the party b.c she is the one who told me that she wants one. but her mom still doesnt know if she should have one.. well anyways.. im goign to start to plan in head because he momis goign osay yes and it takes me a while to plan. but i dont know what i shoudl do for her party.. there is goign to be about 30 people there. i dont know wht would be best.. staying at her house or goignto a restaurnt. And an other thing.. i feel as if my best friend is not like wanting me to be her best friend any more. i dont no why but whenever i want to make plans with her she always says that shes baby-sitting and i ask her mom if she is and she says no what should i do??

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
enomies
(no login)

hope i can help

No score for this post
December 4 2003, 6:45 PM 

ummmmmmm..........
restaurant------lame. id say go wid her house.
about u and ur problem, id just go up 2 her and talk 2 her. i wouldnt care wut shed say.

good luck!!!
respond 2 me. im enomies.i need a friend.

(Login goodcharlotteluver)

I think....

No score for this post
December 8 2003, 3:42 PM 

I think you should have it at her house. You could have the people dance and play truth or dare, spin the bottle, and thing like that if that if what she will like to do I hope this helped a little bit.

Current Topic - my best friends is turing 15 and im planing her party! HELP!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party