http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

4 year old girl birthday party theme

January 3 2004 at 10:49 AM
No score for this post
shanna  (no login)
from IP address 216.177.171.125

I need a theme for a little girl who is turning 4. last year was the first time she ever had a party and it was a barbie party--huge success. boys and girls came of all ages. Now I need a theme for this year. have a couple in mind but would be just for girls---fairy tale and tea party. please email me and tell me what you think and with any ideas. do not have a lot of money to spend.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
missy
(Login punk12586)

4 year old girl bday party theme

No score for this post
January 4 2004, 7:29 AM 

what about a Dora the explorer party? Dora is not an all girl thing

NEET
(no login)

party ideas

No score for this post
January 5 2004, 9:06 AM 

how about a puppy party, thats what i was going to do
you can serve snacks or there treats in puppy bowls(new of corse) you can also make bone shaped treats cookies cake ect you can make there invite in the shape if a dog house. i have more ideas email me if interested.

Lydia
(no login)

My daughter is also turning 4

No score for this post
January 6 2004, 9:35 PM 

She wants a pajama party(not a slumber party)
pizza & games
Maybe that will help. Good Luck

Kasey-Jayde
(Login Kasey-Jayde)

Help is here

No score for this post
January 7 2004, 5:25 PM 

well r u thinking of have a mixture of boys and girls of all ages again? well i am giving credit for you and your little girl with the up comming party i am a expert reply to me with the ideas you need and i will help to the best of my ability

kasey-jayde

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party