http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

14th bday party

January 3 2004 at 4:00 PM
No score for this post
  (no login)
from IP address 67.120.86.193

i need some ideas on what to do for my 14th birthday party for this month

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login punk12586)

14th bday party

No score for this post
January 3 2004, 4:10 PM 

Hi I'm missy
I will be 18 this month.
14 huh? How many friends are you planning on invitiing? is it a boy/girl party? need abit more info. for my 14th I took bought a lot of candy to get in the mood and Imy friends to EZs. E-mail me at dreamer012586@hotmail.com and we can talk things over

(Login punk12586)

14th birthday party

No score for this post
January 4 2004, 7:10 AM 

Hey Desiree,
I think you should have a boy/girl party (boys always make things even more fun)But if the guys cant make it thats ok.KEEP A CAMERA WITH YOU ALL THRUOGH THE DAY so you can take pictures of everything that gose on.Oh and since your on expences! You can always grab the girls (tell them to bring a little $)and go to the dollar moviesand something to eat afterwords go back home and everyone will have something to talk about and play truth or dare as you jam outto your fav music.(don't forget the munchies) and if the girls are sleeping overgive them all a marker as well as your self at the begining of the party (washable)for the first one that falls asleep you all draw on. get plenty of sleep before the party so your not that first one to fall asleep. When is your bday? give me your email address so we can keep in touch. let me know how it gose.
Missy

Current Topic - 14th bday party
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party