http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

HELP! sweet sixteen!

January 4 2004 at 5:56 PM
No score for this post
  (Login brasilera19)
from IP address 152.163.253.3

have no idea what to do for my party i dont want anything childish its not a big party. im only inviting my boyfriend and my best friend and her boyfriend! i want something really big and fun it cant be way over priced but my budget isnt that limited. i cant think of anything to do. plz help! all the party sites only have ideas for big parties!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

hey

No score for this post
January 5 2004, 3:13 PM 

im having the same prob and the onley thing i can think of is like go to dinner and maybe a limo or maybe you can all go to dave and busters if you think of any good ideas email me bye

(Login brasilera19)

Re: hey

No score for this post
January 5 2004, 5:19 PM 

hey amy! well i figured out what im doing im taking 3 or 4 of my frneds and renting outhotel rooms (of course my parents will be there) after checking in we are going to get all dressed up and go out to this amazing restaurant (the black pearl) then we gunna go crazy at the hotel that night! hope it helps and thanks for your advice! hope this haleps some!! goodluck!

(Login Kira_Gurganus)

ideas

No score for this post
January 12 2004, 12:07 PM 

bowling, skating, rent a night at a hotel that has inside/outside swimming pool...all depending on ur weather. Make sure u have room service, and chill out there. Or go iceskating, skiing, or just out to dinner. make it a double date thing.

hope i helped u...n e more ideas send me back

Current Topic - HELP! sweet sixteen!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party