http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

12 Year Old IDEAS too do at Party

January 8 2004 at 11:42 AM
No score for this post
Jess  (no login)
from IP address 68.33.153.58

Hi my name is Jess and my birthday party is next week. It is at this barn except its not the kind of barn you would think of. You see, my neighborhood use to be an old farm so now the barn has a pool and everything and you can have party's in it except for one problem, the pool is not open because its winter and what am I suppose to do rather then play soccer, moonbounce, ddr, kereoke, and musical chairs? PLEASE PLEASE E-MAIL SOME IDEAS! Today's date is originally Jan. 8,04! My birthday is next Sunday and I am having 20 PEOPLE COME, Including BOYS!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
lydia
(no login)

Thank you!

No score for this post
January 8 2004, 10:09 PM 

Jess,
Thank you for your ideas, they're great! Now let's see you are turning twelve.... Wow that's a hard one, my girls are still really young. I don't really know of too many themes you could do, but as for games you could play:
water balloon toss
musical chairs or
have a scavenger hunt

You could also check other web sites for Ideas.
Good luck Sweetie, and Happy birthday!
Lydia

Jess
(no login)

THANKS

No score for this post
January 11 2004, 6:31 AM 

HEYY THANK YOU SO MUCH AND GOOD LUCK W/ UR GIRLS!

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: 12 Year Old IDEAS too do at Party

No score for this post
January 9 2004, 4:28 PM 

don't worry about theme or what kinda games and junk remember to keep it FLEXIBLE no one likes a stiff party, just relax hang out with your friends and do what you already have listed, listen I'm turning 16 and all my past parties haven't really had much theme or game things and everyone raved about them anyway, good company, conversation and FOOD make for a great party don't worry about the rest.

Katie
(no login)

Ideas

No score for this post
January 9 2004, 6:37 PM 

Hey I have some great ideas for your party! I don't know where you live but if you live where there is snow then have a snowball fight boys against girls...this will break the ice and it's always fun to flirt with boys in games like this (flirting is always a plus!!!). If you live somewhere like florida then have a water balloon fight same thing, but with water instead of snow. No offence, but I don't think that you should make a theme, just because boys don't really go for that thing...maybe if it was all girls, but with boys that might be a little childish. Spin the bottle is a fun game only if your parents aren't around. Also get great music and just let people dance and go crazy. Also have a slow dance every once and a while just because if the boys are hot there could be a new relationship starting! Well have lots of fun!

Catherine
(no login)

Can u help me

No score for this post
January 11 2004, 9:41 AM 

I need help i am 11 and i am having a sleepover tonight and I need some I deas!!!

ldyloralie
(no login)

Re: 12 Year Old IDEAS too do at Party

No score for this post
January 12 2004, 4:42 AM 

Jess,
now as a parent i say stick with a theme! cause they can be so much fun. get floating candles and put them in the pool. get lights to decorate and of course your type of music. If you got a matching number of girls and guys put each names in a hat girls in one and guys in another and then for every slow dance you draw names and those two ppl dance together its a good ice breaker cause you know if some one has a crush but is just to shy. if your unsure of a theme heres a few.. everyone comes dressed as say... hippy, punk, or you could have a hoedown if your in to country get some hay barrels play darts or pop balloons with darts for a prize, use one special balloon and who ever pops it wins oh and make sure they are blind folded good luck

Brooke
(no login)

Need Help right HERE

No score for this post
June 21 2004, 2:30 PM 

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party