http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

13th bday

January 10 2004 at 9:30 PM
No score for this post
Sarah  (no login)
from IP address 65.101.214.58

Hye, im turnin 13 at the end of the month. I either wanna rent a limo or rent out a place with a dj and stuff. I kinda want it to be guy/girl so i can invite my bf and some of his friends, any ideas?? Thanx so much!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kira
(Login Kira_Gurganus)

Re: 13th bday

No score for this post
January 12 2004, 10:37 AM 

HUN I THINK YOU SHOULD WAIT ON THE LIMO IDEA TIL LIKE PROM OR HOMECOMING. BUT IF YOU ARE ALLOWED TO RENT OUT A PLACE WIT A DJ IN STUFF...COOLNESS, BUT ARRIVE IN A RED MUSTANG CONVERTABLE OR SOMETHING LIEK THAT, AND HAVE A REALLY HOT GUY FOR YOUR DRIVER!!!! SERIOUSLY!!! YA KNO AND HAVE THE RADIO CRANKED UP N EVERYTHING. I MEAN A LIMO IS MORE FORMAL, FOR LIKE A WEDDING, OR PROM/HOMECOMING. NOW A RED CONVERTABLE MUSTANG IS MORE PRECISE. NOW IF THE WHOLE DJ THING DOESN'T WORK OUT, JUST RENT A NIGHT OUT AT SOME HOTEL THAT HAS EITHER AN INSIDE OR OUTSIDE POOL AND CRASH THERE. I MEAN YOU'D HAVE ROOM SERVICE AND A POOL LOL
JUSTA COUPLE IDEAS, HOPE U LIKE

yup
(no login)

Re: Re: 13th bday

No score for this post
January 29 2004, 11:21 AM 

its the middle of winter, you go jump in a pool, then tell everyone else to do it, idiot

sarah
(no login)

No score for this post
September 2 2004, 12:21 PM 

I think the limo is a great idea. Rent out a hall have a dj and jus party!!
If the limo is paid by the hour you can pick up some of your best friends on the way and arrive in style!

sarah
(no login)

No score for this post
September 2 2004, 12:22 PM 

I think the limo is a great idea. Rent out a hall have a dj and jus party!!
If the limo is paid by the hour you can pick up some of your best friends on the way and arrive in style!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party