http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

13th PARTY IDEAS ANYONE?????

January 24 2004 at 3:51 PM
No score for this post
Katie  (no login)
from IP address 63.187.129.217

Hey im turning 13 pretty soon and im hoping I have a few people to reply to me. My question is... I have no idea where to go for my 13th birthday. I bringing 12 people about and my mom said I couldn't go to the mall or anything. And i really want my friends to have fun. My other question is... Should I bring girls and boys? or just girls? WRITE BACK QUICK PLEASE!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
hannah
(no login)

heres sum ideas

No score for this post
January 25 2004, 6:51 PM 

well its up to u if you want girls or boyz but boyz are always lots of fun, you could hire a hall and have everyone there, or just have it at home and chill with lotsa music perhaps a video for those who want to and everyone will create there own fun, maybe if you invite guys have a game of spin the bottle if yer allowed and then have all or perhaps a few closer friends sleep the night! hope i was helpful!

cheers love hannah

dancer
(no login)

im turning 13 too!

No score for this post
January 27 2004, 10:05 AM 

Hey! my bday party is in one week, and I'm turning 13 also! I'm going to go cosmic bowling for my party and have a sleepover! Cosmic bowling is a great idea and its tons of fun! It starts at 11:00 pm and goes on till 1 in teh morning! the pins and the balls glow, and they pull down screens that play music videos! they only have it on friday and saturday nights, almost all bowling places do it, so your friends could come to your house, eat some pizza and cake, play some games ( having prizes for the games is good too ) and then after comsic bowling, come back and watch a bunch of scary movies! hope this helped! : )

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: 13th PARTY IDEAS ANYONE?????

No score for this post
May 13 2004, 1:51 PM 

Current Topic - 13th PARTY IDEAS ANYONE?????
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party