http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

16th Birthday party for girl

January 26 2004 at 4:10 PM
No score for this post
Kate  (no login)
from IP address 205.188.209.77

Well my last party I had was when i was 13 and it fell through so I ended up going to the mall with 2 friends and my mom and it was very boring so I was wanting to make this one a birthday to remember seeing how this will probably be the last birthday party I will have. I want to have my guy and girl friends there (ages 15-18).I was wanting to have everyone come out to the house or something. but I want to have some fun things to occupy our time.. i dont want to watch a movie or play a board game or karokee or anything because we'll get bored and it's kind of cheesy. and also my parents wont let me have a dance or kissins games or anything. but if you have any fun ideas i would really apprecieate them i was thinking about having a co-ed party at the house one night so i can be with all of my friends but then me and my best 3 or 4 girl friends get dressed up in prom dresses and go somewhere on my Birthday night so if you have any ideas of where we could go.. I live in Tulsa. THANKYOU so much! You're there greatest!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
morgan
(no login)

I under stand you Kate!!!

No score for this post
January 27 2004, 7:15 AM 

Kate your 16 and you want to have a boy girl party maybe if you show your parents it's not the old days anymore so show m' they can trust you and if it is a kissing game do it on the cheek let your mom see it and say "What was so bad about that?!" I mean how are you going to have a date if they know you can't kiss m' how embarassing you stand on the door step at your house he wants to kiss you goodnight and you say "My mom dosen't like me kissing guys" How are you going to get married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim
(no login)

Here's an idea...

No score for this post
January 27 2004, 8:10 AM 

i just came from this really great site www.eventwise.co.uk/asp/PartyAnimals.asp
it has some really great party games (no little kids games) and many of them are co-ed party games that don't involve kissing.i printed out atleast 15 games cuz my b-day is coming up. it even had a party themes section. hope this helps!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party