http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Boyfriend's 21st birthday!! Don't know what to do!!!

February 16 2004 at 11:53 AM
Score 1.0 (1 person)
  (no login)
from IP address 192.160.130.10

Help! I need some ideas for my bf's 21st birthday in 2 months. He always thinks of some new and sweet things to do for me on holidays and my birthday and I really want to do something special fro him. The thing is that a lot of people drink on their 21st and he does but I don't. He knows that too and wouldn't go drinking cuz he knows it's not fun for me. I have told him to go out with his friends that night but he insists that he go out with me on his bday even if all we do is go out to dinner. I want to do something unique tho...Any ideas???

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Chris
(no login)

Re: Boyfriend's 21st birthday!! Don't know what to do!!!

No score for this post
February 23 2004, 10:22 AM 

No offense, but it is your boyfriend's birthday, and since he's turning 21... that's pretty significant, it's the age he can finally drink legally. If he likes to drink occasionally, or even a lot, I think on his birthday, you should do something with him that will allow him to drink. I know you said that drinking isn't for you, but it's his day, not yours. And you don't have to drink, but being around people drinking isn't all that bad, believe me, I sober drive for my friends all the time. It's really fun to watch drunk people actually, and the situation is what you make it, if you don't want to have fun, you won't. But you can also feed off of other people's energy and have a great time!

I suggest you plan a surprise party for your boy at a restaurant or something, let him think it's just you two going out to eat and have all his friends meet you there. Or just the two of you go out to eat first, and then maybe he can go to the bars with his friends after. I don't know where you live, or if you have clubs anywhere near by, but if you like dancing, go out to eat, then go dancing afterwards and tell all his friends to meet you there. Showing him that your supportive of his birthday and even though you don't enjoy the drinking, but he does, will probably mean a lot to him.
Hope this helps, have fun planning his birthday!

Chris
(no login)

No score for this post
February 23 2004, 10:23 AM 

No offense, but it is your boyfriend's birthday, and since he's turning 21... that's pretty significant, it's the age he can finally drink legally. If he likes to drink occasionally, or even a lot, I think on his birthday, you should do something with him that will allow him to drink. I know you said that drinking isn't for you, but it's his day, not yours. And you don't have to drink, but being around people drinking isn't all that bad, believe me, I sober drive for my friends all the time. It's really fun to watch drunk people actually, and the situation is what you make it, if you don't want to have fun, you won't. But you can also feed off of other people's energy and have a great time!

I suggest you plan a surprise party for your boy at a restaurant or something, let him think it's just you two going out to eat and have all his friends meet you there. Or just the two of you go out to eat first, and then maybe he can go to the bars with his friends after. I don't know where you live, or if you have clubs anywhere near by, but if you like dancing, go out to eat, then go dancing afterwards and tell all his friends to meet you there. Showing him that your supportive of his birthday and even though you don't enjoy the drinking, but he does, will probably mean a lot to him.

Chris
(no login)

No score for this post

Chris
(no login)

No score for this post

ashley
(no login)

my boyfriend is also getting ready to turn 21

No score for this post
April 8 2004, 4:41 PM 

My only advice is to go all out!! my boyfriend will be 21 next month and I'm getting a room and then a girl that I work with is a massage therapist and is going to come with another massage therapist and give me and my boyfriend a massage in our room. I plan on having white candles lit everywhere with some relaxing music. Then I will go to his favorite resturant and get carry out so that we can eat in our beautiful room. Then we are going to get ready and he's going to go to a titty bar while me and my friends (who will also be celebrating her b-day) will go to the club while the boy have a night to them selves. Then we are going to meet back at the hotel and get in the hottub.
Thats my plan. Also I'm making a cake that looks like a nakes woman and for the croutch area I'm going to use coconut. I think that its is a good idea to have an alone celebration but also let him go out and have his fun like drink or go to a 21 and over bar. Thats what everyone waits for when they turn 21 to drink or go clubbing. Try to imagine what you would like to do but also include what he likes or dislikes.. Keep it original and have fun with it I mean your only 21 once!!

ashley
(no login)

my boyfriend is also getting ready to turn 21

No score for this post
April 8 2004, 4:42 PM 

My only advice is to go all out!! my boyfriend will be 21 next month and I'm getting a room and then a girl that I work with is a massage therapist and is going to come with another massage therapist and give me and my boyfriend a massage in our room. I plan on having white candles lit everywhere with some relaxing music. Then I will go to his favorite resturant and get carry out so that we can eat in our beautiful room. Then we are going to get ready and he's going to go to a titty bar while me and my friends (who will also be celebrating her b-day) will go to the club while the boy have a night to them selves. Then we are going to meet back at the hotel and get in the hottub.
Thats my plan. Also I'm making a cake that looks like a nakes woman and for the croutch area I'm going to use coconut. I think that its is a good idea to have an alone celebration but also let him go out and have his fun like drink or go to a 21 and over bar. Thats what everyone waits for when they turn 21 to drink or go clubbing. Try to imagine what you would like to do but also include what he likes or dislikes.. Keep it original and have fun with it I mean your only 21 once!!

Current Topic - Boyfriend's 21st birthday!! Don't know what to do!!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party