http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

help i need ideas for my 14th bday including boys!

February 22 2004 at 10:32 PM
No score for this post
  (no login)
from IP address 207.81.63.231

Hey anybody out there that has any idea for me then shoot! i need em fast and good!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: help i need ideas for my 14th bday including boys!

No score for this post
February 23 2004, 10:37 AM 

I actually just posted this in someone else's, but it was the same message as yours... so here are some suggestions.

Why don't you go bowling, that's always fun, that way, boys and girls can both go. Or maybe go out to eat at your all time favorite restaurant, spend a couple of hours there, opening presents, hanging out with friends, etc.
You could also just have friends over at your house. I don't know how your parents are, but have a boy/girl party at your house. As your parents if they'll stay upstairs, or just not bother you too much. Rent a couple of movies, play truth or dare, bake cookies, maybe play a "dating game" (like have one girl, and 3 guys behind a curtain or something and have questions for the girl to ask each guy, and based on their answers, pick which guy she would like to "go on a date with" but you could have a different thing for a prize). If you have a video camera, you could have fun asking each person individually questions, then have everyone get together and watch the answers. You could have the boys leave at the end of the night and let the girls spend the night.
Good luck, hope I helped put some ideas in your head. :)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - help i need ideas for my 14th bday including boys!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party